ABOUT GARTH FRIESEN
From a small town in Canada, to a CEO at a hedge fund and a member of NY Federal Reserve Investor Advisory Committee, Garth Friesen has unique insight into the financial markets and being a successful trader.
A regular columnist to Forbes, Garth has been interviewed by many top media outlets such as Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, and more, for his unique insight and exceptional knowledge in the financial markets.
A regular columnist for Forbes, in addition to his personal writings, Garth Friesen has an experts point-of-view about trading and the financial markets.
- Mid-Year Outlook: Opportunities for 2H 2022
- It’s no time to turtle! There are still moves to make in this dislocated market.
- Forward Prices In Commodity And Bond Markets Consistent With Rapid Slowdown In CPI
- Relief Rally in Risk Assets: Will it Hold?
- Threats and Opportunities in Global Markets
VIEW ALL PUBLISHED WORKS
IN THE MEDIA
As an expert on the financial markets, Garth is regularly interviewed and quoted in major media outlets such as Bloomberg, The New York Times, Reuters, and much more.
- Roy Green Podcast — Supply Chain Chaos
- Global Insight TV Appearance
- Leaders of Tomorrow Podcast
- Kickoff Sessions Podcast
- AlphaMind Podcast
VIEW ALL MEDIA ENGAGEMENTS