ABOUT GARTH FRIESEN
From a small town in Canada, to a CEO at a hedge fund and a member of NY Federal Reserve Investor Adisory Committee, Garth Friesen has unique insight into the financial markets and being a successful trader. He is a principal at III Capital, a hedge fund management company specializing in fixed-income and credit.
A regular columnist to Forbes and Yahoo Finance, Garth has been interviewed by many top media outlets such as Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, and more, for his unique insight and exceptional knowledge in the financial markets.
A regular columnist for Forbes and Yahoo Finance, in addition to his personal writings, Garth Friesen has an experts point-of-view about trading and the financial markets.
- Macro Briefing: July 16th, 2018
- How To Play A Rebound In EM Stocks
- 3 Mistakes I Made After the Launch of My First Book
- 3 Jedi Mind Tricks To Guide You Through The Next Bear Market
- Friday Macro Briefing
VIEW ALL PUBLISHED WORKS
IN THE MEDIA
As an expert on the financial markets, Garth is regularly interviewed and quoted in major media outlets such as Bloomberg, The New York Times, Reuters, and much more.
- The Death of Bond Market Volatility
- Behind The Markets Podcast: Garth Friesen & Jason Gerlach
- Hedge Fund Explores Fixed-Income ETFs
- U.S. mortgage bonds rise as Fed stays quiet on paring purchases
- Investors Flinch
VIEW ALL MEDIA ENGAGEMENTS