ABOUT GARTH FRIESEN
From a small town in Canada, to a CEO at a hedge fund and a member of NY Federal Reserve Investor Advisory Committee, Garth Friesen has unique insight into the financial markets and being a successful trader. He is a principal at III Capital, a hedge fund management company specializing in fixed-income and credit.
A regular columnist to Forbes and Yahoo Finance, Garth has been interviewed by many top media outlets such as Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, and more, for his unique insight and exceptional knowledge in the financial markets.
A regular columnist for Forbes and Yahoo Finance, in addition to his personal writings, Garth Friesen has an experts point-of-view about trading and the financial markets.
- The Week in Pictures: Macro Market Update
- Macro Musings: Global Markets Defy Gravity
- Stimulus Meets Stagnation: What’s Next for the Economy and Markets?
- Profits From Fed Balance Sheet Expansion Could Top $140 Billion
- Three Moves You Can Still Make If You Went Into The Crisis Fully Invested
VIEW ALL PUBLISHED WORKS
IN THE MEDIA
As an expert on the financial markets, Garth is regularly interviewed and quoted in major media outlets such as Bloomberg, The New York Times, Reuters, and much more.
- AlphaMind Podcast
- Behind The Markets Podcast: Garth Friesen & Jason Gerlach
- Hedge Fund Explores Fixed-Income ETFs
- U.S. mortgage bonds rise as Fed stays quiet on paring purchases
- Investors Flinch
VIEW ALL MEDIA ENGAGEMENTS