ABOUT GARTH FRIESEN
From a small town in Canada, to a CEO at a hedge fund and a member of NY Federal Reserve Investor Advisory Committee, Garth Friesen has unique insight into the financial markets and being a successful trader. He is a principal at III Capital, a hedge fund management company specializing in fixed-income and credit.
A regular columnist to Forbes and Yahoo Finance, Garth has been interviewed by many top media outlets such as Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, and more, for his unique insight and exceptional knowledge in the financial markets.
A regular columnist for Forbes and Yahoo Finance, in addition to his personal writings, Garth Friesen has an experts point-of-view about trading and the financial markets.
- U.S. Retailers Deploy Creative Tactics In Battle To Win Global Supply Chain War
- Logistics Study Reveals Three Potential Cures To Global Supply Chain Problems
- Supply Chain Chaos Spreads To Inland Waterways
- Democrat Tax Proposals For Retirement Accounts Will Affect More Than The Wealthy
- Excess Cash In Your Portfolio Is An Option, But What Is That Option Worth?
VIEW ALL PUBLISHED WORKS
IN THE MEDIA
As an expert on the financial markets, Garth is regularly interviewed and quoted in major media outlets such as Bloomberg, The New York Times, Reuters, and much more.
- Global Insight TV Appearance
- Leaders of Tomorrow Podcast
- Kickoff Sessions Podcast
- AlphaMind Podcast
- Behind The Markets Podcast: Garth Friesen & Jason Gerlach
VIEW ALL MEDIA ENGAGEMENTS