ABOUT GARTH FRIESEN
From a small town in Canada, to a CEO at a hedge fund and a member of NY Federal Reserve Investor Advisory Committee, Garth Friesen has unique insight into the financial markets and being a successful trader.
A regular columnist to Forbes, Garth has been interviewed by many top media outlets such as Bloomberg, The Wall Street Journal, and more, for his unique insight and exceptional knowledge in the financial markets.
A regular columnist for Forbes, in addition to his personal writings, Garth Friesen has an experts point-of-view about trading and the financial markets.
- The End Of The Supply Chain Crisis: A Relief From Inflationary Pressures
- Unleash The Power Of Diversification: Boost Your Bond Portfolio Returns With Alternative Fixed Income Sectors
- 5 Reasons Causing Pain In Struggling EM Debt Markets
- Over Confident Markets Anticipate Steep Drop In Inflation
- Latest Inflation Surprise Sends Treasury Curve And U.S. Dollar To Record Levels
VIEW ALL PUBLISHED WORKS
IN THE MEDIA
As an expert on the financial markets, Garth is regularly interviewed and quoted in major media outlets such as Bloomberg, The New York Times, Reuters, and much more.
- Roy Green Podcast — Supply Chain Chaos
- Global Insight TV Appearance
- Leaders of Tomorrow Podcast
- Kickoff Sessions Podcast
- AlphaMind Podcast
VIEW ALL MEDIA ENGAGEMENTS